5/01/2014

Day 10

1/3 of the challenge done. Yaaaay! Now it seems like if I want to complete the remaining 2/3 I seriously need to start planning my meals. For me this challenge is not about losing weight. In fact, I absolutely do not want to lose any so since I began with this and up until yesterday I've been eating a lot, and I mean a lot more than I usually do. However, last couple of days were pretty busy, and yesterday due to  poor organisation I ended up eating very little throughout the day before I finally went to my 7pm class. This was bad. Pretty, preeeetty bad. I felt dizzy during the first part of the class, so much so that after The Standing Bow Pulling posture, I had to just skip the Tuladandasana or Balancing Stick and stand still looking at the mirror while recuperating my breath. I am not sure how much of it was the actual physical weakness and how much of it was just my head copping out the Balancking Stick, which although it looks quite straightforward is a killer of a posture that requires you to lock all parts of your body and can, in my case, raise the heartbeat to some phenomenal levels.

So, food planning next. If you have any nutrients, supplements or menu suggestions please do get in touch!


No comments:

Post a Comment