5/01/2014

Day 11



Spent most of my day in our local park with my husband and our one year old in a typical English drizzle. She didn't mind, nor did I. What's the point of puddles if one can't jump in them. Went to Bikram soon after we got home in late afternoon. Having learnt my food lesson the hard way yesterday, today I made sure to eat a lot through out of the day. Having said that I did not to eat anything for two hours before the class as from experience this = tough class. Doing inversions and a Triangle with a full tummy is something I'll happily leave behind in my early yoga days. Good class today, went really quickly and now I feel nicely stretched and just a little bit taller than this morning.
In car, on my way back from studio this song came up on my radio and it's been playing in my head ever since. Will leave it with you, something to swing your hips to tonight, tomorrow or maybe some other time... St. Paul and the Broken Bones - Call Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment