5/11/2014

Day 20




20!!!! Woooohooo! 2/3 done! I was a little bit worried about getting into the studio today after yesterday's 6am fiasco. I plucked up my courage but as I walked into the hot room, put the towel on my mat and slowly sat down another thought came to my mind - 2 glasses of champagne, dear God help me! - do we have another storm approaching? Turns out, not! A good class, sailed through postures, maybe drank slightly more water that I'd normally do. I've been trying to wean myself off, so lately been consuming very little during the class and concentrating on hydrating out of the studio. Speaking of water, they say it takes 21 days to form a new habit, and if there is one thing I really want to continue doing once the challenge is over than that definitely must be drinking litres of water daily.  Recently people have been commenting on how well my skin looks, apparently it's glowing sometimes. Also, I've noticed that the whites of my eyes have never been brighter. Aside from daily hour and a half of exercise, I put a lot of it down to water consumption.  Feels like water has featured heavily over the last couple of weeks in my life. I've been drinking gallons, sweating even more, constantly washing of my yoga gear, taking numerous daily showers and baths to help the aches and pains. Water rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment