5/05/2014

Day 13


Weekends are always busy in our family and this one was no exception. The weather here in UK has been very good and we've been trying to make the most of it. This also means that along trying to fit about 3 hours per day to accommodate my practice I've had very little free time to sit down and write new posts here. It should be daily,  that was the intention, but I am not beating myself up over it. As long as I get to studio every day and do my yoga - I'm happy. Getting to studio on Day 13 - Saturday was a bit of a challenge considering the cold that came down on me on Friday but having had a solid 8 hour sleep the night before I felt already a lot better. Once in studio I took it easy again, I pushed myself a little bit more than the previous day, I'd say to about 70% of my capacity and sailed through the class. Just a steady practice. Although the previous day I'd felt so bad that I considered dropping out, I am now contended and happy that I pushed myself to persevere. Being in hot room is doing wonders to reduce the effects of cold, no blocked nose, no congestion, I seem to be recovering a lot quicker than I normally do. I guess it's true "you are never too sick...". Mind over matter. Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment