5/07/2014

Day 16



Before I begun this challenge I had made an appointment with my osteopath to come and see him once I'm half way through to check my alignment and possibly treat any injuries, back pain etc... Fortunately, I've had no injuries and the only pain I've experienced so far was the aching muscles especially during the first week but that's now almost completely gone. So it turns out yesterday, unlike on some of my previous visits, that my hips are level and my alignment is all good. The thing that really surprised me was how lose my spine was. For the first time ever, there was no need for him to do a spinal manipulation treatment and click my spine in different places to release the pressure built up. It just wasn't there. Amazing. Day 16 session was an late afternoon one. I'm working at a steady pace now but am beginning to feel the strain on my body. Getting tired. I wonder it this is me coming to a wall that one of the instructors told me about before I embarked on this. Apparently most people doing this challenge reach the low point, or hit the wall around day 19 but once one pulls through that things get a lot easier. I wonder if that's the case. Pretty sure this lingering cold that I've been having over the past week is not making things easier. The effects of these last 15 days have by now pretty much penetrated all the areas of my life, and since yesterday even my dreams. Last night I actually had a dream about doing the Standing Separate Leg Stretching Pose......



No comments:

Post a Comment