4/26/2014

Day 5

Started noticing definite change in my sleeping patterns. I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow and unlike a couple of weeks ago I do not wake up in the night anymore, don't spend ages shuffling around bed and go into a really, really deep sleep. This is good. I woke up this morning feeling refreshed and energised. So much so, that in the first couple of hours of day I sorted out a lot of stuff around the house that I've been meaning to do for ages but been putting it off. I wouldn't be far off by saying I went slightly 'hyper'. In this frame of mind I arrived to studio for my afternoon class and ... hit the wall. My body was tired, and this wasn't helped by the fact that the studio had some problems with the heaters. Apparently, they weren't switching off which basically meant that the room was being heated up non stop throughout of the day. As I stood there on my mat half way through the practice I felt like I was in hell. My skin was burning. At one point I seriously contemplated just getting the hell out of there but looking around seemed like I wasn't the only one struggling and a lot of the people around me were feeling the heat. Later, after I took my shower and was getting to leave I heard one of the girls at the reception saying that the room temperature at one point reached 52 degrees C while we were in there. That explains a lot.......I hope they fix it by tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment